We are seeking a highly organised and efficient Administrator to support the Operations Director and Head of HR in our central support office in Milton Keynes.
This role will be ideal for someone with excellent administrative and organizational skills, advanced IT skills and who likes to be kept busy, loves variety in a role and thrives on a challenge.
Key Skills and Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with all departmental correspondence which includes letters and reports ensuring standards and accuracy and professionalism
- Diary management
- Initiate and co-ordinate meetings ensuring all relevant requirements are organised
- Booking hotel accommodation and travel and managing our online bookings account
- Manage holiday and absenteeism records
- Providing HR Support for investigations and disciplinary
- Assisting with the administration of expenses
- Provide ad-hoc secretarial and administrative support to the operations team
- Assist with the coordination of operational and HR projects
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Competent and confident in all MS office packages (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be confident planning, organising and prioritising their workload
- Good customer service skills combined with good telephone manner
- Able to resolve problem solving ability and analysis
- Able to use their own initiative
- Reliable and adaptable
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment, employing over 1600 staff members across the UK. We value the development of our people and invest in their career progression to ensure we enjoy continued business success.
If this is the role for you, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter stating the Job Ref: ADMNMK0319 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25 March 2019