We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team at our Cardiff Cashino Gaming venue.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on this role in our Cashino Venue.
This exciting role is full time, permanent, working 35 hours over Monday to Sunday. We are looking for someone who is happy to be flexible, working any day of the week. As you will expect from a fast paced, seven day business, our busiest times are when customers are having fun with us, so working evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role!
About You and the Role:
You will be involved in supporting the Venue Manager, training and managing a small team, setting high standards, achieving targets, looking to challenge the local market place and have the desire to help progress the Venue to an even more successful future.
Ideally, you will already have experience as a Supervisor who is ready to take on a new challenge, with the experience of running and promoting a business to increase profitability and deliver exceptional levels of service to an increasing customer base.
The ideal Assistant Manager will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Experienced in running and supervising a team
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic, with a friendly personality and be a multitasker
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Confident in promoting our products and services as part of continual improvement
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Ambitious and have the drive to support the Management Team in succeeding to meet company targets
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Able to work calmly, methodically and professionally, without supervision, even under pressure
- Confident in deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Be able to speak and write fluent English
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1750 staff members across 175 Cashino Venues and 7 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits and bonus scheme. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you are ready to take on this challenge, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter to Cardiff46@praesepeplc.com quoting job reference AM0460118
Your career could start here!
Closing Date : 28th February 2018