Do you want to work somewhere where FUN is at the centre of everything and be part of a busy and exciting 2019 Summer season with us?
Do you have a passion for working with people, managing them and getting the best out of a team?
Can you deliver great customer service and enjoy entertaining?
If you’ve answered YES, we have the perfect job for you at our Weston Super Mare Family Entertainment centre for our busy but fun 2019 season (and beyond)!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of Assistant Manager in our Weston Super Mare venue.
This is a full time and permanent position
About You and the Role:
As you will expect from a fast paced, seven day business, our busiest times are when customers are having fun with us, so working evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role!
You will be involved in supporting the Venue Manager, training and managing a small team, setting high standards, achieving targets, looking to challenge the local market place and have the desire to help progress the Venue to an even more successful future.
Weston Super Mare venue is one of the region’s leading attractions, where FUN is our main goal and making our customers feel like family and have a great time. We are passionate about giving guests a FANTASTIC day out.
Ideally, you will already have
The ideal Assistant Manager will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Experienced in running and supervising a team
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic, with a friendly personality and be a multi-tasker
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Confident in promoting our products and services as part of continual improvement
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Ambitious and have the drive to support the Management Team in succeeding to meet company targets
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Able to work calmly, methodically and professionally, without supervision, even under pressure
- Confident in deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Be able to speak and write fluent English
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1800 staff members across 175 Cashino Venues and 6 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits and bonus scheme. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
Salary £8.77 per hour.
Your career could start here!
Praesepe plc and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter stating the (Job Ref: AM00530119) to email@example.com
Your career could start here!
Closing Date: 18 February 2019