Looking for your next challenge? Are you passionate about construction, love a challenge and are forward thinking? Do you want to work for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, Bingo Clubs and Family Entertainment Centres?
We are looking for experienced Construction Project Managers to join our team. These newly created roles will focus on the day to day construction project management of our arcade refurbishment projects.
You will be involved in controlling the construction project process from inception through to completion ensuring it is delivered on time and within budget, working closely with contractors and project managers at each key stage.
Organisation, communication and the ability to successfully problem solve are a must and we require our candidates to pride themselves on these attributes.
Controlling a project from start to finish, specifically:
- Project-managing and co-coordinating the work of all contractors.
- Preparing PCI and all health and safety information before work commences on site.
- Evaluating the locations of each new site and document any findings that may present challenges.
- Consulting and collaborating with key stakeholders to present ideas, objectives, requirements and agree budget of the project.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate identity and design, and building regulations.
- Reading and interpreting technical and detailed working drawings.
- Suggesting new products and ways of working that could increase efficiency on site and reduce costs.
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals.
- Performing daily site visits to check on progress ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget, resolving any problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Ensuring that any environmental impact of the project is managed.
- Inspect, snag and sign off building work in collaboration with contractors and key stakeholders within the business.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience within construction environment and excellent knowledge of building regulations.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office and familiarity with Site Audit Pro.
- Familiarity with tendering, procurement and supplier management, particularly in the construction industry and experience with marketing and the customer journey within a retail environment.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills.
- Solid judgement along with strong decision making skills.
- The ability to manage budgets on construction projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- NEBOSH and/or SMSTS certificate would be advantageous.
This is a full-time role working c37.5 hours per week. You will receive a competitive salary and lots of benefits, including 28 days leave (including bank holidays), pension, and continued development opportunities
If you feel that you have all the necessary skills and experience to be successful in a role such as this, please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter quoting job reference CPMMK0119 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Praesepe plc and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Closing Date 20 February 2019
Salary range £38,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.