Looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, Bingo Clubs and Family Entertainment Centres?
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Support to join our team. This newly created role will involve supporting the demand for small work maintenance across our estate which will include electrical, plumbing and carpentry. In addition you will also be supporting the construction team with arcade refurbishment projects.
This exciting and challenging role will require you to have previous small work maintenance experience and be flexible to fit your working day around the needs of our business as we have venues across the country.
An understanding of the Gaming industry is desirable and you will need to have good communication skills and be self-motivated. An understanding of basic networking is desirable and a basic Electrical installation certificate would be advantageous.
- Assist in maintaining the property and equipment of venues
- To meet all legal and regulatory requirements for health and safety and fire emergency standards.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during venue refurbishment.
- To be able to work unsupervised to resolve maintenance issues.
- To attend maintenance emergency calls and deal with accordingly.
- To assist with carpet installations.
- To communicate with external contractors as and when required.
- Assist with the layout of gaming machines in venue
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience with electrical, plumbing and carpentry works and working within an construction environment.
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft office suite.
- Experience in procurement of building materials and equipment through trade accounts.
- Solid judgement along with strong decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently when required and work to tight deadlines and changes to project brief.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- NEBOSH and Electrical basic C&G 4141-01 will be advantageous.
- CSCS Card essential training can be provided.
- Basic understanding of networking would be preferable.
This is a full-time role working c40 hours per week. You will receive a competitive salary and lots of benefits, including 28 days leave (including bank holidays), pension, and continued development opportunities
If you feel that you have all the necessary skills and experience to be successful in a role such as this, please apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter quoting job reference MSMK0119 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Praesepe plc and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Closing Date 20 February 2019