This IT Systems Analyst role is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and bingo clubs. The brand is synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment. The company’s IT team provides support to the UK business for local applications and assists with support for regional systems. They liaise closely with business and central teams to resolve day-to-day issues with key business processes. In addition, the team will be designing and delivering applications based on Business requirements.
This role will be focussed on providing solutions to the UK business. It will provide opportunities to develop technical skills and business analyst skills, with plenty of opportunity for personal development. Along with the right personal skills, you should be able to demonstrate an ability to learn new technical skills quickly, as well as have experience of the pressures of the commercial environment.
- As part of the IT team, liaise with the business clients to develop enhancements to key applications; identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Work closely with key individuals from the business and the IT team to define business requirements, translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Work with diverse business clients to support their IT applications and improve business processes.
- Work as part of a team to support the business IT systems and help to deliver projects to specification, time and budget.
- Conduct requirements analysis and prepare specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Manage small to medium size IT projects involving the implementation or enhancements to existing systems in SAP ERP and SAP BW.
- Ensure UK regression tests are conducted in a timely manner through liaison with the central SAP teams.
- Communicate regularly with business and take the lead in business case evaluation, project estimating, functional specifications and business process design.
- Carry out systems problem analysis, support, report development, liaison with contractors and third-party suppliers, system testing, documentation and end-user training as necessary.
- Work on ad-hoc developments in terms of the analysis, design, specification, development, testing, implementation and management.
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedules for complete systems
- Overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration
- Supporting users on change control and system updates
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge within application areas of SAP ERP particularly FI and SD
- A high level of business Intelligence knowledge and strong analytical skills. SAP BW and Business Objects experience (desirable).
- Proven track record of delivering business requirements, business process design and functional design of IT enabled change projects.
- Proficient in MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A tenacious approach with focus and determination to get the job done effectively.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills on the fly when required.
- Dedicated drive for end results.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:30–17:00 and you will be based at the company’s Head Office in Milton Keynes. Some weekend work, along with weekend/evening on call hours may also be required.
If you feel that you have all the necessary skills and experience to be successful in a role such as this, please apply today and someone will be in contact with you very soon.
Interested? Then apply today enclosing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 20 February 2019
Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience.