We hoped you enjoyed the Job Show in Stratford and are interested in finding out more about joining our business.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who thrive on a challenge and want to learn. If you have a desire to make our business your business, then come and join us. Also if you have friends or family who want to join our team then share this page with them too!
Here are our latest vacancies in the London Area – click on the link of the job you are interested in and it will take you through to another page to show more details.
Venue Manager Vacancies
- Leytonstone – Full Time and Permanent
- Bethnal Green – Full Time and Permanent
- Lewisham (Nights) – Full Time and Permanent
Assistant Manager Vacancies
- Wood Green – Full Time and Permanent
- Lewisham – Full Time and Permanent
- Maidstone – Full Time and Permanent
- Bromley – (Night and Day staff)
- Team Member – Shepherds Bush – Full Time and Permanent
- Team Members – East Ham (Day and Night Staff)
- Team Members – Hammersmith (Day Staff)
Why join us?
At Cashino we are passionate about our customers, we just love giving them a warm welcome. Giving customers a great experience comes with a nice cup of tea (or coffee) and a biscuit (or two!) served by our friendly team. Our customers tell us it’s our great service (with a smile) that keeps them coming back to us time after time.
You are important too, that’s why we invest in training (ours is 1st class!) and support you to be the best you can be – don’t worry if you are not an expert within our industry – we will take care of that. This results in our employees taking pride in their work, getting a buzz out of having fun, whilst providing an outstanding service for our customers – now who wouldn’t want to be a part of that!
Have we got your attention? Want to know what’s in it for you?
Here are the important bits you need to know:
- We offer national living wage.
- We offer 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- There are excellent career progression opportunities
- You will be part of an even bigger family as we are part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, the Cashino brand has over 160 venues and employs over 1600 people.
- We also offer flexible shifts
The really important legal bits about the role:
- you need to be over 18 to work with us (due to gambling legislation)
- Praesepe plc and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.
How do I apply?
We want to hear all about YOU! Tell us why you want to be part of our team and what experience you have that makes you awesome. Simply send us your CV and covering letter
Flexible shifts are available.
If you are interested in any of these roles then please email your CV to email@example.com