Are you a dynamic individual with proven track record in managing a diverse multi-site operation, preferably within the gaming sector, and looking for a fresh challenge in your career?
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate strong leadership skills in a newly created field based role within our business.
Reporting to the Operations Director but also working with key stakeholders you will provide strategic and operational management support in the delivery of service standards, performance and financial plans to ensure company profitability and growth as we embark on a significant investment programme across our business.
You will also be responsible for managing a field based team creating a positive and supportive environment for knowledge transfer, teamwork, personal and career development so that direct reports are highly engaged; skilled and deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced leader with strong entrepreneurial and commercial thinking skills ready to drive results and facilitate change.
- Have a proven track record of delivery through collaboration working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Able to create a strong working relationship with key stakeholders.
- Self-sufficient with the ability to lead a large diverse team with clear direction in such a way that the culture, values and standards are consistent with the strategic plans of the business.
- Have a proven ability to influence key decision makers to achieve results.
- Have strong problem solving skills and highly solution-orientated.
- Comfortable with travelling across the country as regular visits to our venues is a must.
Don’t worry if you aren’t an expert in our industry we can take care of that!
So who are we?
We are Praesepe, part of the highly successful Gauselmann Group which trades in over 40 countries and is generally regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe.
We operate c170 venues, which is a combination of Adult Gaming Centres (AGC’s), Bingo clubs and Family Entertainment Centres (FEC’s) across the UK.
As we operate in the Gambling Sector applicants must be aware that if successful they would be required to hold a Personal Management Licence and any offer would be subject to such a licence being obtained.
- Field based
- Salary £60 – £65k depending on experience
- Ideally located centrally in the UK
- 33 days annual holiday
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to earn annual bonus
How do I apply?
We want to hear all about YOU! Tell us why you want to be part of our business and what experience you have that makes you perfect for this role. Simply send us your CV to email@example.com and covering letter quoting job reference NOMMK0319 and we will be in touch!
Closing date 24 March 2019