This Night Manager position is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street Gaming, synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
They are now seeking an experienced Night Manager to assist the Operations Department in controlling and coordinating the night time operations of 24-hour and late opening venues, ensuring all company operating and security standards are adhered to. You will also be assisting in the maximisation of income in respect of each 24-hour and late opening outlet in the Home Counties region, by ensuring service is consistent and that the customer experience is of the highest standard.
The role is very hands-on and you will be expected to embrace every aspect of the business operation, whilst looking after security for 24-hour and late opening venues. You will be expected to travel within the Home Counties region on a regular basis, working to a planned rota, but need to remain flexible to adapt to the demands of the operation.
This is a varied role and includes responsibilities such as:
- Operational tasks
- Equipment and income management
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Promotional activity
- Customer service
- Any other reasonable duties as required by Senior Management.
The successful applicant must possess an outgoing and enthusiastic personality, a passion for communication and interaction, be confident, able to work nights and display a genuine desire to succeed. Previous experience of a Night Manager role is vital.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Full driving licence
- Experience of running and managing a team
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Confident in promoting products and services as part of continual improvement
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day-to-day in a customer centric environment
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of mathematics
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic and a multitasker
- Having the drive and ambition to succeed and meet targets
- Ability to work calmly, methodically, professionally and without supervision under pressure.
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful candidate will receive significant bonus opportunities in addition to base salary and pension, plus 33 days’ holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays. A company vehicle will also be provided for the role.
As you would expect from a fast-paced, seven-day business, the busiest times are when customers are having fun, so weekends and Bank Holidays are an integral part of this role. Ideally you will have previous supervisory experience as a minimum and possess a commercial awareness to develop the role to achieve maximum business performance.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter stating job reference NMR0218 to email@example.com
Praesepe and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.