This Online Operations Coordinator role is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, bingo halls and online gaming websites. The brand is synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
The company iscurrently seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to join our Online Team based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes. Reporting to the Head of Interactive, the successful candidate’s duties will include; looking after the company websites, social media and surrounding community, and to assist in the management of third party relationships.
- Creation of graphical assets for use on social media and websites
- Community management for websites, to include:
- Assisting with formulating editorial policy
- Running weekly competitions
- Posting community news items
- Encouraging customer interaction
- Understanding social media regulations
- Speaking with the company’s various venues and bingo halls to offer social media advice and to co-ordinate joint posting campaigns
- Produce basic level reports on site performance and social media activity
- Update the promotional and news pages of the company websites
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Applicants should possess a relevant degree or have experience in a similar role.
- Experience of using graphics packages such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic web administration experience and also experience of using systems such as WordPress or similar.
- An understanding of social media platforms, and a knowledge of how to promote products, services and events through these platforms
- The ability to interact with and respond to customer comments, posts and tweets on social media platforms and websites
If you feel that you have all the necessary skills and experience to be successful in a role such as this, please apply today with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Please also include a link to some of your design work and/or sites/pages that you have worked on – any applications not containing links to previous work will be discounted.
The post is a full time, permanent position, operating Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
The applicant must be educated to ‘A’ level standard as a minimum & relevant experience is required.
Salary level £26,000 to £28,000