We are currently seeking a Service Engineer for our North Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of a Field based Service Engineer working five days per week. This position is a shift rota based role, so may involve weekend working.
About you and the Role:
The Service Engineer role is a vital part of our business, as this role holds the key to ensuring that our customers machines are maintained to the highest standards and repaired quickly and efficiently where required.
Responsibilities will include:
- To visit amusement arcades and bingo halls on a weekly rota
- To undertake systems of preventative maintenance
- To repair any out of order machines
- To report any issues
Essential Skills & Behaviours:
- Previous knowledge of AGC and FEC Arcade work preferred
- A good knowledge of electromechanical products and PC based equipment
- To be able to handle heavy equipment
- Good customer service
- Good punctuality and ability to work to targets and under pressure
About the business:
Merkur Engineering (formerly known as Town & County Leisure) was acquired by new owners in May 2016, namely the Gauselmann Group of Companies, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and is regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe.
Merkur is the UK Engineering arm of the company responsible for all the servicing and logistics for all the machines within the group of companies as well as independent machine operators across the UK.
If this role is for you, you must be aged 18 years or over, previously knowledge & experience within the engineering sector, good customer skills and punctual, then this could be the role for you!
Apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th October 2017