Enjoy working in a Fast Paced, Fun Environment?
Then we have the perfect role for you!
Our venue in Lewisham are currently looking for an experienced supervisor to work full time on a permanent basis for up to 40 hours per week on either a day shift.
About You and the Role:
As you will expect from a fast paced, seven day business, our busiest times are when customers are having fun with us, so working night shifts on weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role!
You will be involved in supporting the Venue Manager, training and managing a small team, setting high standards, achieving targets, looking to challenge the local market place and have the desire to help progress the Venue to an even more successful future.
Ideally, you will already have experience as a Team Member or Supervisor who is ready to take on a new challenge, or be an experienced Supervisor with the experience of running and promoting a business to increase profitability and deliver exceptional levels of service to an increasing customer base.
The ideal Supervisor will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Experienced in running and supervising a team
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic, with a friendly personality and be a multitasker
- Comfortable with handling cash and have a good standard of Mathematics
- Confident in promoting our products and services as part of continual improvement
- Comfortable in having responsibility as a Key Holder
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Ambitious and have the drive to support the Management Team in succeeding to meet company targets
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Able to work calmly, methodically and professionally, without supervision, even under pressure
- Confident in working night shifts
- Confident in deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1600 staff members across 170 Cashino Venues and 6 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you are ready to take on this challenge, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter stating the (Job Ref: SUP3400319) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 March 2019
Praesepe and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.