Are you our Winner?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of Team Member (Food and Beverage team) at our Beacon Bingo venue in Margate.
We have 2 permanent positions, one is a full time role working up to 37.5 hours per week, the other is a part time role working 16.6 hours per week.
This Team Member role will be working in our busy restaurant so Catering skills are preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
About you and the Role:
As you will expect from a fast paced, seven day business, our busiest times are when customers are having fun with us, so working evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role.
The Team Member role is a vital part of our Venue, as this role holds the key to making our customers and families feel welcome and helps create that fun atmosphere needed to deliver a great gaming experience!
The ideal Team Member will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Able to demonstrate their passion for customer service, have a friendly personality and able to communicate
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Ideally have some catering/food preparation experience/bar work experience5
- Comfortable in promoting our products and services
- Ideally be experienced in a retail, hospitality, leisure or gaming environment
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
If this role is for you, you must be aged 18 years or over, have excellent customer care skills, a desire to help progress the business and want to work as part of a team, creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for our customers!
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1850 staff members across 175 Cashino Venues and 6 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you have a background in retail, leisure, hospitality or gaming and possess a passion to operate in a first class business operation, then drop into the venue to fill out an application form, or email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your career could start here!
Closing Date: 31 January 2019