Are you our winner?
We have a Team Member position based in Loughborough. You will be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
We have a temporary role available working up to 28.5 hours over 3 nights between 8pm and 6am.
As you would expect from a fast paced, seven-day business, the busiest times are when customers are having fun at the Venue, so working weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role.
The Team Member role is a vital part of the Venue, as this role holds the key to making customers feel welcome and helps create that fun atmosphere needed to deliver a great gaming experience!
The ideal team member will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Able to demonstrate their passion for customer service and have a friendly personality
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a teamComfortable with handling cash
- Comfortable in promoting products and services
- Comfortable in having responsibility as a Key Holder
- Experienced in a retail, hospitality, leisure or gaming environment
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
If this role is for you, you must be aged 18 years or over, have excellent customer care skills, a desire to help progress the business and want to work as part of a team, creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for customers!
You will be working for a highly respected brand in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. The company employ over 1700 staff members across 168 high street Venues and 6 Bingo Clubs. They value the development of staff members, as career progression is key to finding their future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through the company’s Business Academy programme, you will receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days’ holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you have a background in retail, leisure, hospitality or gaming and possess a passion to operate in a first class business operation, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter stating Job Ref: TMNT0690319 to email@example.com
Your career could start here!
Closing Date: 31 March 2019
Salary: £7.83 per hour