Are you our winner?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of Team Member at our Cashino Venue in Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
This role is a part time permanent position covering maternity leave from February to October. You will be working c20 hours per week.
About you and the Role:
The Team Member role is a vital part of our venue, as this role holds the key to making our customers feel welcome and helps create that fun atmosphere needed to deliver a great gaming experience!
The ideal Team Member will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Able to demonstrate their passion for customer service and have a friendly personality
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Comfortable in promoting our products and services
- Ideally be experienced in a retail, hospitality, leisure or gaming environment
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
If this role is for you, you must be aged 18 years or over, have excellent customer care skills, a desire to help progress the business and want to work as part of a team, creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for our customers!
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1800 staff members across 175 Cashino Venues and 7 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you have a background in retail, leisure, hospitality or gaming and possess a passion to operate in a first class business operation, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter to Pontefract169@praesepeplc.com quoting job reference TM1690118.
Your career could start here!
Closing Date – 19th February 2018
Praesepe and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.