Team Members Wanted – Night Shifts – Permanent – Camberwell, London
Are you our Winner?
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated flexible individuals to take on the role of Team Member to work night shifts at our Cashino Venue in Camberwell, London. There are part time and full time roles available and you must be flexible in working a mix of day and night shifts. Immediate start required.
About you and the Role:
As you will expect from a fast paced, seven day business, our busiest times are when customers are having fun with us, so working night shifts on weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role.
The Team Member role is a vital part of our Venue, as this role holds the key to making our customers feel welcome and helps create that fun atmosphere needed to deliver a great gaming experience!
The ideal Team Member will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Able to demonstrate their passion for customer service and have a friendly personality
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Comfortable in promoting our products and services
- Confident in working night shifts
- Comfortable in having occasional responsibility as a Key Holder
- Ideally be experienced in a retail, hospitality, leisure or gaming environment
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1600 staff members across 150 Cashino Venues and 8 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If this role is for you, then please email your CV and covering letter to Camberwell313@praesepeplc.com quoting job ref : TM3130418.
Praesepe and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.