Are you our Winner?
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to take on the role of Team Member to join our Loughborough Beacon Bingo Club. We are looking for members to join our team to work in all areas of our business. Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for some fun, enthusiastic, customer service lead staff to join our team. No day is the same and there are many departments to learn. As a Team Member you will be given training across multiple departments which will include working within our catering department. Previous experience is not required, as we will give you the relevant training in all areas.
This role is a permanent full time role working 5 out of 7 days, these will be predominantly evening shifts ranging from 17.30 until 22.00, and will include 1 weekend shift.
About you and the Role:
As you will expect from a fast paced, seven day business, our busiest times are when customers are having fun with us, so working evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role.
The ideal Team Member will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Experience in a catering environment
- Able to demonstrate their passion for customer service and have a friendly personality
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Ideally have some catering experience
- Comfortable in promoting our products and services
- Ideally be experienced in a retail, hospitality, leisure or gaming environment
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
If this role is for you, you must be aged 18 years or over, have excellent customer care skills, a desire to help progress the business and want to work as part of a team, creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for our customers!
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1800 staff members across 175 Cashino Venues and 7 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you have a background in retail, leisure, hospitality or gaming and possess a passion to operate in a first class business operation, then apply today by emailing your CV and a covering letter stating (Job Ref: TMBBL0618) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 30th June 2018
Your career could start here!
Praesepe plc and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.