Are you our winner?
We have a team member vacancy based at our Cashino venue in Crossgates – Leeds. You will be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment. This is a part time role on a temporary basis but could lead to a permanent one working the day shift.
As you would expect from a fast paced, seven-day business, the busiest times are when customers are having fun at the Venue, so working weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role.
The Team Member role is a vital part of the Venue, as this role holds the key to making customers feel welcome and helps create that fun atmosphere needed to deliver a great gaming experience!
The ideal team member will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Able to demonstrate their passion for customer service and have a friendly personality
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a teamComfortable with handling cash
- Comfortable in promoting products and services
- Comfortable in having responsibility as a Key Holder
- Experienced in a retail, hospitality, leisure or gaming environment
- Able to speak and write fluent English
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
If this role is for you, you must be aged 18 years or over, have excellent customer care skills, a desire to help progress the business and want to work as part of a team, creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for customers!
You will be working for a highly respected brand in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. The company employ over 1600 staff members across 175 high street Venues and 8 Bingo Clubs. They value the development of staff members, as career progression is key to finding their future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through the company’s Business Academy programme, you will receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days’ holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you have a background in retail, leisure, hospitality or gaming and possess a passion to operate in a first class business operation, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter stating Job Ref: TMN1580418 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your career could start here!
Closing Date: 30th May 2018