We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of a Trainee Parts Administrator based at our Birmingham depot from Monday to Friday.
About you and the Role:
The Parts Administrator role is a vital part of our business, as this role holds the key to ensuring that all spare parts are ordered and dispatched and tracked to our team of engineers throughout the country.
Responsibilities will include:
- To order parts from both internal and external suppliers
- To prepare paperwork accurately and efficiently
- To prepare daily reports to enable monitoring of parts dispatched and returned
- To monitor tracking of parts to ensure prompt delivery and return
Essential Skills & Behaviours:
- Administration skills/background is preferred, but not essential as training will be provided
- Good customer service
- Good punctuality and ability to work to targets and under pressure
About the business:
Merkur Engineering (formerly known as Town & County Leisure) was acquired by new owners in May 2016, namely the Gauselmann Group of Companies, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and is regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe.
Merkur is the UK Engineering arm of the company responsible for all the servicing and logistics for all the machines within the group of companies as well as independent machine operators across the UK.
If you are looking to start a career in an administration role, have the drive and determination to succeed, have good customer service skills and are punctual, then this could be the the role for you.
Apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your career could start here!
Closing Date: 30th September 2017