Do you want to be part of a team that is passionate about ensuring our customers have a great time with us?
Do you want to be part of creating the best gaming venue in town that smashes targets, sees off the local competition and builds a winning team?
Then read on!
At Cashino we are passionate about our customers, we just love giving them a warm welcome. Giving customers a great experience comes with a nice cup of tea (or coffee) and a biscuit (or two!) served by our friendly team. Our customers tell us it’s our great service (with a smile) that keeps them coming back to us time after time.
You are important too, that’s why we invest in training (ours is 1st class!) and support you to be the best you can be – don’t worry if you are not an expert within our industry – we will take care of that. This results in our employees taking pride in their work, getting a buzz out of having fun, whilst providing an outstanding service for our customers – now who wouldn’t want to be a part of that!
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who thrive on a challenge and want to learn. If you have a desire to make our business your business, then come and join us.
As well as maximizing sales in the venue through a range of marketing and promotional activity you’ll also ensure the very highest standards of presentation and customer services – your aim will be to make your venue the best in town, for customers to visit and for your colleagues to work in.
Have we got your attention? Want to know what’s in it for you?
Here are the important bits you need to know:
- A competitive salary.
- We offer 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- There are excellent career progression opportunities
- You will be part of an even bigger family as we are part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, the Cashino brand has over XX venues and employs over 1600 people.
- We also offer flexible shifts
The really important legal bits about the role:
- you need to be over 18 to work with us (due to gambling legislation)
- Praesepe plc and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.
Here is a quick overview of the Assistant Manager role. You’ll need to be:
- Experienced in running and supervising a team
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic, with a friendly personality and be a multi-tasker
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Confident in promoting our products and services as part of continual improvement
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day to day in a customer centric environment
- Ambitious and have the drive to support the Management Team in succeeding to meet company targets
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Able to work calmly, methodically and professionally, without supervision, even under pressure
- Confident in deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of Mathematics
- Be able to speak and write fluent English
How do I apply?
We want to hear all about YOU! Tell us why you want to be part of our team and what experience you have that makes you awesome. Simply send us your CV and covering letter quoting job reference AM0571119 to email@example.com and we will be in touch!
Closing date: 19 December 2019