Are you efficient coordinator who has excellent IT skills, experience of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and experience of ELearning packages and loves to thrive on a challenge?
Then read on….
Praesepe are looking for an experience coordinator to provide administrative support to Head of Learning & Development and others within the L&D team in relation to the following key areas:
- Monitor & update ELearning modules and generate reports on a timely basis
- Coordinate new venue manager training with Area Managers, including resources, Venues of Excellence and booking off job training
- Coordinate & track team’s (approx 5) schedules, travel bookings & expenses to support training courses & future venue projects
Main responsibilities and key tasks are:
- To produce monthly reports on training criteria (e.g. compliance)
- Engage with internal/external stakeholders
- Ensure training systems (LMS) are updated in a timely manner when processing training information
- Follow process to track requisitions, purchase orders and invoices on SAP system
- Provide support to all staff encountering problems using the Upskill platform
- Support Learning & Development team with development and update of training materials & ELearning
- Support testing of new materials/modules on Learning Management System (LMS)
- Booking internal rooms and setting up internal training
- Prepare all training materials (e.g. handouts & power point)
- Liaise and engage with new starters/apprentices/inductions in Milton Keynes
- Monitor and respond to Learning & Development email inbo
- up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Working 37.5 hours per week over 5 days
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday)
- Access to employee benefits platform which includes discounts with major retailers and restaurant and leisure chains
- Full Time / Permanent
- Based in Milton Keynes
How do I apply?
We want to hear all about YOU! Tell us why you want to be part of our team and what experience you have that makes you awesome. Simply send us your CV and covering letter quoting job reference LDC1119 to email@example.com and we will be in touch!
Closing date 20 December 2019