Are you efficient administrator who has excellent organisational skills and loves to thrive on a challenge?
Then read on….
Praesepe Service are looking for an experience administrator to provide an efficient support service to our field based team by processing orders and returns on respective suppliers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide a full and efficient support service to field based service and internal workshops and depot repair with respect to ordering and returning parts.
- Keep up to date with progress on orders to ensure timely reporting and feedback to the organization.
- Deal with customer enquiries relating to orders processed
- To complete reports / spreadsheets in a timely manner and ensure the highest accuracy.
- Ensure that personnel maintain stock levels and that orders are picked and packed by the team to meet customer expectations
- Ensure that all orders are processed within 24 hours and part orders are chased on a regular basis, no longer than every 48 hours.
- To escalate to relevant managers when parts are not received or there are supply issues
- To support in performing stock checks on a regular basis.
- To establish new supply chains when required eg new product launch
- To perform any other task that maybe requested in ensuring that the business is run on a day to day basis.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- To encourage mutual respect and co-operation within your department and those of other departments and encourage and motivate the team by giving effective feedback and develop and maintain a positive attitude
- You will need to be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work and the company processes.
- up to £25,000 depending on experience
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday)
- Access to employee benefits platform which includes discounts with major retailers and restaurant and leisure chains
- Full Time / Permanent
- Based in Birmingham
How do I apply?
We want to hear all about YOU! Tell us why you want to be part of our team and what experience you have that makes you awesome. Simply send us your CV and covering letter quoting job reference OPA0719 to email@example.com and we will be in touch!
Closing date 23 September 2019