Please note this position is for overnight shifts. You will be covering shifts over 5 days for 40/hours per week. Shifts start at 10pm and end at 6am.
Are you our Winner?
We are seeking a reliable and motivated individual to take on the role of Cleaner at our Bingo Club in Cricklewood.
About you and the Role:
As you will expect from a fast paced, seven day business our busiest times are when customers are spending their leisure time with us; therefore working evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role.
As a Cleaner your duties will include:
- Specific, routine cleaning of allocated areas using equipment and consumables provided
- Cleaning of toilets and washrooms to the highest standard (where allocated)
- Using vacuuming and other equipment where necessary
- Cleaning work areas, surfaces and furnishings as directed by management
The ideal candidate will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- An excellent team player
- Have a flexible “can-do” attitude
- Warm and friendly with a helpful approach
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Be adaptable to changing environments
Why Join Us?
As part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 countries and regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe, you would be working for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. We employ over 1700 staff members across 170 Cashino Venues and 6 Bingo Clubs. We value the development of our staff members, as their career progression is key to finding our future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through our own Business Academy programme, you will also receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you have a background in retail, leisure, hospitality or gaming and possess a passion to operate in a first class business operation, then apply today by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your career could start here!
Closing date: 26 August 2019