Hours per week: 40
Pay Rate: £9.43 per hour
Are you our Winner?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on the role of Supervisor to work at our Merkur Slots Venue in Saltash. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week over 5 days.
About the role:
Working as a Supervisor some of your main duties will include: supporting and mentoring our fantastic Team Members; ensuring budgeted targets are achieved; assuring company operating standards are adhered to, and maintaining morale and productivity.
We are looking for somebody who can demonstrate excellent communication and people skills; has a passion for providing first class service and is a stickler for the rules as we operate in a highly governed and compliant industry.
To be a successful Supervisor you will need to be flexible as we plan to operate 24/7 and you will be required to work some weekends and evenings.
We would love to hear from you if you also have:
- Previous experience of supervising a team
- Worked in the leisure or hospitality industries
- Operate towards revenue targets
So what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- We offer 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Company Pension
The really important legal bits:
- You must over 18 to work for us (due to gambling legislation)
- Praesepe PLC and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.
Merkur Slots is an exciting addition to an ever expanding portfolio of Adult Gaming Centre’s, and our Saltash venue will be one of a number of venues opening across the country in 2020.
We are part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 European countries and is regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe. In the UK, we currently operate over 175 high street Adult Gaming Centre’s under our Cashino Brand, as well as having 6 bingo clubs, including Europe’s largest bingo hall.
Merkur Slots does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground; including but not limited to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. Merkur Slots is committed to a safe and welcoming work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CVs or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.