Position: Full Time Supervisor
Hours Per Week: 40
Pay Rate: £9.63 per hour
Merkur Slots is an exciting addition to our expanding portfolio of Adult Gaming Centre’s across the country, and subject to planning permission, we intend to open a new venue in Upton Park.
We are part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 European countries and is regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe.
In the UK we currently operate over 175 high street Adult Gaming Centre’s under our Cashino Brand, as well as having 6 bingo clubs, including Europe’s largest bingo hall.
About the role:
Working as a Supervisor some of your main duties will include: supporting and mentoring our fantastic Team Members; ensuring budgeted targets are achieved; assuring company operating standards are adhered to, and maintaining morale and productivity.
We are looking for somebody who can demonstrate excellent communication and people skills; has a passion for providing first class service and is a stickler for the rules as we operate in a highly governed and compliant industry.
To be a successful Supervisor you will need to be flexible as we plan to operate 24/7 and will need to cover days, nights and weekends.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Previous experience of supervising a team
- Worked in the leisure or hospitality industries
- Operated towards revenue targets
So what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- We offer 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Company Pension
The really important legal bits:
- You must over 18 to work for us (due to gambling legislation)
- Praesepe PLC and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.
- To apply please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.