Position: Team Member Nights
Hours per week: 20
Pay Rate: £8.80 per hour + £1 per hour between 10pm-6am
Coming to a town near you soon
We are delighted to be opening a brand new venue in Great Yarmouth and are looking for Part Time Team Members who will be the face and the heartbeat of the venue.
Merkur Slots is an exciting addition to an ever expanding portfolio of Adult Gaming Centre’s, and our Great Yarmouth venue will be one of a number of venues opening across the country in 2020.
We are part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 European countries and is regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe.
In the UK we currently operate over 175 high street Adult Gaming Centre’s under our Cashino Brand, as well as having 6 bingo clubs, including Europe’s largest bingo hall.
About the role:
Being a Team Member is about attitude, and having the right one is key. This is a customer facing position and some of the main responsibilities include: providing excellent customer service; ensuring company operating standards are adhered to; cash handling, and acting as a responsible ambassador for the venue.
We are looking for somebody, who like us, puts the customer at the front of everything they do; is enthusiastic; thrives on a challenge, and is willing to learn and develop. Being self-motivated and able to use your initiative is key.
To be a successful Team Member you will need to be flexible you will need to be flexible as we operate 7 days a week and will need to cover opening, closing and weekends.
If you also have:
- Face to face customer service experience
- Worked in the leisure or hospitality industries
- Experience of handling cash
We would love to hear from you.
So what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- We offer 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Company Pension
The really important legal bits:
- You must over 18 to work for us (due to gambling legislation)
- Praesepe PLC and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.