Coming to a town near you soon
We are delighted to be opening a brand new venue in Hounslow Central and are looking for a number of Part Time Team Members who will be the face and the heartbeat of the venue.
Merkur Slots is an exciting addition to an ever expanding portfolio of Adult Gaming Centre’s, and our Hounslow Central venue will be one of a number of venues opening across the country in 2020.
We are part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 European countries and is regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe.
In the UK we currently operate over 175 high street Adult Gaming Centre’s under our Cashino Brand, as well as having 6 bingo clubs, including Europe’s largest bingo hall.
About the role:
Being a Team Member is about attitude, and having the right one is key. This is a customer facing position and some of the main responsibilities include: providing excellent customer service; ensuring company operating standards are adhered to; cash handling, and acting as a responsible ambassador for the venue.
The role will report to the Lead Supervisor/Supervisor. There may be time where the successful candidates will work alone.
We are looking for somebody who like us, puts the customer at the front of everything they do; is enthusiastic; thrives on a challenge, and is willing to learn and develop.
To be a successful Team Member you will need to be flexible as we operate 7 days a week and will need to cover opening, closing and weekends.
We would love to hear from you if you also have:
- Face to face customer service experience
- Worked in the leisure, hospitality or care industries
- Experience of handling cash
So what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- We offer 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Company Pension
Pay Rate £9.00 + night rate between 11pm – 6am
The really important legal bits:
- You must over 18 to work for us (due to gambling legislation)
- Praesepe PLC and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.
How to apply?
We want to hear all about YOU! Tell us why you want to be part of our team and what experience you have that makes you awesome. Simply send us your CV and covering letter quoting job reference TMNHOU0620 to email@example.com and we will be in touch.