Position: Venue Manager
Salary: Up to £24,000 per year
Hours Per Week: 40
Do you want to be part of a team that is passionate about ensuring our customers have a great time with us?
Do you want to be part of an exciting market leading business who can help your career scale new heights?
Then read on!
At Cashino we are passionate about our customers, we just love giving them a warm welcome. Giving customers a great experience comes with a nice cup of tea (or coffee) and a biscuit (or two!) served by our friendly team. Our customers tell us it’s our great service (with a smile) that keeps them coming back to us time after time.
Our colleagues are important too, that’s why we invest in training (ours is 1st class!) and support you to be the best you can be – don’t worry if you are not an expert within our industry – we will take care of that. This results in our employees taking pride in their work, getting a buzz out of having fun, whilst providing an outstanding service for our customers – now who wouldn’t want to be a part of that!
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who thrive on a challenge and want to learn. If you have a desire to make our business your business, then come and join us.
As well as maximizing sales in the venue through a range of marketing and promotional activity you’ll also ensure the very highest standards of presentation and customer services – your aim will be to make your venue the best in town, for customers to visit and for your colleagues to work in.
Have we got your attention? Want to know what’s in it for you?
Here are the important bits you need to know:
- As well as a competitive salary you there are opportunities to earn extra bonuses for great performance
- We offer 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- There are excellent career progression opportunities
- We also offer flexible shifts
- Access to a range of discounts with high street retailers through our benefits portal
The really important legal bits about the role:
- You need to be over 18 to work with us (due to gambling legislation)
- Budgeted targets are achieved
- Company operating standards are adhered to
- Cost controls are met
- Human Resources are effectively managed
- Marketing/promotional activities/events are delivered correctly
- Physical and personal security is maintained
- All management reporting/administration is completed
- Cash/assets are controlled and any risk of loss is minimised
- Excellent customer relations are built and maintained
- Praesepe plc and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/or Disclosure Scotland.
Praesepe are part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 European countries and is regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe. In the UK, we currently operate over 175 high street Adult Gaming Centre’s under our Cashino Brand, as well as having 6 bingo clubs, including Europe’s largest bingo hall.
Praesepe does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground; including but not limited to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. Praesepe is committed to a safe and welcoming work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CVs or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
How do I apply?
We want to hear all about YOU! Tell us why you want to be part of our team and what experience you have that makes you awesome. Simply send us your CV and covering letter quoting job reference VM0250720 and we will be in touch!
- Based at our Hereford Cashino Venue
- Working up to 40 hours per week
- Salary up to £24,000k depending on experience
- Opportunity to earn bonuses based on venue performance
If you are ready to take on this challenge,then apply today by emailing your CV quoting job reference VM1530920.
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
Praesepe and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.